Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Sweetheart, I miss you so badly, I need you so badly, & I love you so much that no words can describe what im feeling on the inside. 1 day without you and Im already in a mess. I need you sweetheart.

Today was rather frustrating . & today, I was super irritated. because I inside a triangle of noises. blahblahblah, and my mood wasnt good, i went to school with swollen eyes and big eye bags. I really do need some rest and break manzxz. boy do i miss you so much.... then dance was okay. then recess, didnt eat. then it was lit, normal. then english, sucks. then sci, sucks more. then geog, sucks more. then waited for afiqa, then went to canteen, talktalktalk, went to buy food, then talk more. comfort here. then later zul came..then talk abit, then i went to change, headed off to cell.. then ya... prayed, then played table tennis, fun ttm. haha. then comforted more ppl and really had a nice time talking to Clt.

Sweetheart, I miss you, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment